Mattel has declared the up coming chapter in their storied Barbie movie franchise, Barbie: Huge Metropolis, Major Desires, premiering in September on Netflix in the U.S. and with world-wide streaming and linear tv partners to be announced afterwards.
This new 3D animated musical journey follows Barbie Roberts as she says goodbye to the familiar shorelines of Malibu and says good day to the hustle and bustle of New York City’s Situations Square. Right after enrolling in a prestigious and remarkably aggressive summer months software at the Handler Faculty for Carrying out Arts, on arrival, she satisfies a fellow scholar named… Barbie Roberts! That’s correct Barbie meets Barbie and, when they have a great deal additional in prevalent than just their names – like their shared aspiration of producing it on Broadway – the two women really bond around their complementary variances. As the two Barbies compete for the program’s coveted, once-in-a-lifetime Spotlight Solo, the new good friends explore that competitiveness is not only about profitable: it’s about striving to be your best whilst bringing out the greatest in your competition.
Check out out the new Barbie Significant Metropolis, Big Desires! teaser:
Joining the two Barbies on their massive adventure are:
- Emmie – Sweet, shy, and fully humble, Emmie is the significant-voltage popstar you would not hope.
- Rafa – An aspiring costume designer and self-proclaimed fashionista, Rafa rapidly becomes BFF with each Barbies.
Phase-Worthy New music and Choreography:
- Unique songs by Emmy Award nominee Alison McDonald (Roots, An American Lady Tale: Adore Has to Win, Buddies for Life) and songwriter and music producer Matthew Tishler (Substantial College Musical: The Musical – The Series and Descendants 3).
- Choreographed by Jamal Simms (Aladdin, Phase Up All In).
A Fresh Site in New York City
- Each Barbies turn the metropolis into their really own playground, exploring all it has to offer you from Central Park to Times Sq. and everything in involving!
Check out Barbie’s vlog:
To complement this new musical event, Mattel will introduce a line of dolls, playsets, and components, also launching this slide.
Barbie: Significant City, Large Goals is directed by Scott Pleydell-Pearce (Bob the Builder, Blaze and the Monster Equipment) and penned by Mattel Senior VP, Imaginative, Christopher Keenan and screenwriter Kate Splaine. Keenan also serves as govt producer along with Senior VP and GM, Mattel Television Fred Soulie and Adam Bonnett. The movie is manufactured by Ron Myrick (Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?, Loonatics Unleashed).
Animation expert services are getting furnished by Mainframe Studios.
Resource: Mattel Tv